8.25.2009

Etsy Picks....a Lovely Gray Day...


Wow. This was fun! I've always loved inspiration boards, and just found a way to do them! Yipee!! Gray is one of my favorite colors. I love how it looks with yellow, pink, white, red. Everything, really. I don't think of it as a downer color. I actually think I feel the best when I'm wearing something gray. Anyway, here's to gray. Or grey. Cheers to these lovely Etsians :)

1. A Cloudy Afternoon Necklace at BirdinFlightBoutique 2. antique crocheted slip at Another Feather 3. Rimma by tushtush 4. Angora Grey at ecologicalartist 5. vintage 1970's peep toe heels at greatestfriend 6. vintage 1970's cathedral long sleeved dress at greatestfriend 7. Pink Simplicity Flower Brooch at BabbleandBlush 8. Clutch Purse-Dove Grey Feathers at treacletoffee 9. Oil Painting on Canvas Lemon Zest, 16X20 from The Common Gazelle's Shop

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this great post. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete